Teacher Finger Painted Tree (downloadable file)
See Full Product Details Below
This print makes such a gorgeous keepsake and gift and is the perfect gift from a class of children to their teacher.
Let us personalise the print with the name of the teacher and the grade, and then create your own look tree with simply fingers and paint! Any teacher receives this personalised and gorgeous creation from their class, will be so touched.
Simply use non toxic acrylic paints (not supplied) and dab your fingertips into the paint and with only a thin coat of paint on your finger, press gently onto the face of the print to create your own unique tree.
How it works:
- 1. We personalise your print with the name/s of the gift giver/s.
- 2. We email you the A4-sized file so you can download and print it as many times as you like.
- 3. You decorate the printed artwork with paint and fingerprints for a truly personal gift that will be treasured.
- The final file is emailed to you as a high-resolution (300dpi) jpeg file.
- The file is designed in A4 to suit an A4 or 8" x 10" frame. (Frame not included).
- Print recommendations: For best print resolution, we recommend you print to A4 size (or smaller), however our prints still look great up to A3 size.
We suggest you print on at least a 200gsm card stock so that the paint won't be absorbed into the card and make the card warp. Gloss card stock also works well and the paint dries very quickly on the surface.
(Please note we cannot take responsibility for poor print quality or low-resolution output due to printing equipment, inks or card stock used by the purchaser).